VPanel/CPanel is Down

VPanel/CPanel is currently not accessible via https
You can still access it through http mode
Please refrain from further posting as this will clutter up the forum.

Edit
Special thanks to @JxstErg1 , there is another way to access the VPanel/CPanel

Edit2
Account creation is also affected due to hosting API down.
We do not know when it will be up
For those unable to create hosting account, please try every 3 hrs

4 Likes

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

My infinity account,I am not able to open control Panel There showing web page .This side pagd can’t reach please solve This issue
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

What link did you use?
Did you try cpanel.epizy.com?

Seems all cpanels are down at the moment.
You need to wait…

4 Likes

same here i cant open the cpanel, the site can’t be reached

I thought there’s only 1 vpanel instance and you can open a vpanel with a different domain (for example cpanel.000.pe or cpanel.free.nf)

1 Like

i am not able to access my control panel

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please read the start of this topic and don’t stalk other topics about the same issue.

3 Likes

Still I am not able to open always there told me unable to connect to your cpanel server in my infinity account

when i use cpanel the cpanel is down. can you fix the problem

Go to the start of the topic to learn more, though API and reseller panel are up.

3 Likes

Website URL

secufa.epizy.com
(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

cpanel.infinityfree.com refused to connect.
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

when i am trying to open my control panel i am facing this issue. how can i resolve this?
(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please read the start of the topic.

EDIT: API and reseller panel are back up!

2 Likes

Control Panel not working VP Login

It works if you go to the top of the topic, as there are workarounds to access it.

2 Likes

Reseller API is broken

1 Like

I’m sorry for my late reply to this issue. I’ve investigated what’s going on, this is the current situation.

Last night we recorded a period of about four hours during which the control panel and hosting API were down. I don’t know yet what happened exactly, but it seems that iFastNet implemented a fix for this.

As part of this fix, a proxy layer was removed from the control panel and hosting API. This involved a DNS change, which iFastNet pushed to all domains for which they have DNS controls. However, cpanel.infinityfree.com is not one of those, which is why it stayed down for longer.

I’ve fixed the DNS records for cpanel.infinityfree.com, so that URL should now start working again.

The API is still broken due to what seems to be an error on the API side where it’s unable to handle the authentication correctly. I’m trying to get in touch with iFastNet to get this fixed.

9 Likes

When I am Going to create website Domain name is getting It saying Already Use everytime Pls sir Fix it

Please read above, the API is having issues, which means creation of accounts may not work, this is part of the availability checking.

7 Likes

I love :heart: support system, thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes