Using Wordpress to build site on Infinity Free

Hi
I am trying to use wordpress to build my site. I’ve tried publishing a test page but keeps coming back with error ‘the response is not a valid JSON response’.
I started using the site.pro builder but not sure how to start using wordpress instead. Any help gratefully received. Apologies - totally non tech and having a go
cheers
john

Did you read this?

3 Likes

thanks. I’ve done all of that BUT still having the JSON problem

can’t seem to alter the page i created on site pro using word press

WordPress and Site.pro are completely different website builder systems. And migrating a website from one platform to another is very difficult in most cases. So if you are going to switch from Site.pro to WordPress, please be prepared to rebuild your site from scratch.

If you are going to switch site platforms on the same account and domain, you may want to make sure the old website is fully removed before setting up a new one. Something like this:

That said, from what I could find on the web regarding that error message, as far as I can tell it’s “something” WordPress related. It would help a lot if we could check your site for problems. Could you please share the URL to your site so we can check it?

5 Likes

Hey, thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I actually just removed Word Press then reloaded it, removed site pro as a Web builder option, and that seems to have worked. Now I’ve got to figure how to build with word press!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.