URL Symbol and Space Character Issue

Subject: Request for Assistance: URL Symbol and Space Character Issue

Dear InfinityFree Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue related to my website hosted on InfinityFree. The website URL, https://www.rcjewellery.in/?i=1, is currently facing a problem with the URL symbol and space character.

Specifically, the issue is as follows:

• The URL contains a question mark “?” and an equal sign “=” as well as a space character " " after the domain name.

I understand that such characters can pose challenges for proper URL handling and may result in errors or broken links. To ensure the smooth functionality of my website, I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue.

Please let me know if there are any specific steps I should take on my end or if you can provide guidance or adjustments on your hosting platform to fix this problem.

Your support in this matter is highly valued, and I look forward to your prompt assistance to resolve this issue and ensure the optimal performance of my website.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Sk Mainul Islam

Please don’t post your personal information (email address) in forum posts.

Also, don’t use an AI to write posts like this, and it gets things wrong. GET parameters (the question mark thing) does not mess up URL handling at all, and if it did, that would be a poorly coded website.

You can learn more about that param here:

6 Likes

Since you have a custom domain, you can remove the ?i=1 part from your domain by using Cloudflare:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.