Website URL
Error Message
Urgent – Request to recover a deleted hosting account for an academic final-year project
Hello InfinityFree Support,
I am writing to ask for your help regarding a deleted InfinityFree hosting account.
The account was used for a final-year academic project developed by our student group, and I am the person responsible for the project and for the hosting account.
Unfortunately, the account now appears under “Deleted Accounts” in the InfinityFree Client Area.
This situation is particularly important for us because:
- The project has already been completed and submitted to our academic institution.
- The website URL is included in our submitted academic documentation.
- The website is part of our final-year project presentation and evaluation.
- The project files are still available locally on my computer, so the actual work is not completely lost.
- However, we need the website to be accessible again, preferably using the same URL that was included in our submitted documentation.
I understand that your documentation states that deleted accounts are normally permanently removed. However, given that this is an academic project that has already been officially submitted, I would sincerely appreciate it if an administrator could check whether any exceptional recovery option is possible, or whether there is any way to restore/reassign the original hosting/domain configuration.
If the original account absolutely cannot be restored, could you please advise me on the best way to reuse the original website URL or otherwise make the project accessible again without changing the URL referenced in our academic submission?
Here are the account details:
- InfinityFree account ID: if0_42370681
- Website URL: https://gestinotes.wuaze.com
- Email associated with the account: [email protected]
- **Approximate date the website was created: 2026-07-09
- Approximate date the account disappeared/deleted: 2026-09-26
I am able to provide screenshots or any other information needed to verify ownership of the account.
I understand and respect InfinityFree’s policies, and I am not asking you to bypass your normal procedures. I am simply asking whether an administrator could please check if there is any possible solution in this particular academic situation.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
Best regards,
MOUHAMED FALL
Project Team Leader
UNIVERSITE NUMERIQUE CHEIKH HAMIDOU KANE
Other Information
Hello,
Here are the additional details regarding my deleted hosting account:
- Website URL: https://gestinotes.wuaze.com
- Website/project name: GestiNotes
- Purpose: Final-year academic project developed by our student group
- My role: Project team leader
- The project has already been officially submitted to our academic institution.
- The website URL is included in our submitted academic documentation.
- I still have a complete local copy of the website files and the project data.
- The account currently appears under “Deleted Accounts” in the InfinityFree Client Area.
I would be very grateful if you could check whether the original hosting account and the subdomain gestinotes.wuaze.com can be restored or reactivated.
If restoration is not possible, please let me know whether there is any other way to make the same subdomain accessible again, since it is already referenced in our academic submission.
Thank you for your help.