Uploading my Laravel project on Infinityfree

Website URL

(http://test-server.great-site.net/)

Error Message

403 Forbidden

Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

Other Information

I was uploading a sample laravel project using CoffeeCup FTP and somehow the .env file just vanishes everytime i refresh. is there a way for me to upload my laravel project on the infinityfree hosting?

How big is the file?

4 Likes

file size around 968B… i’m not really sure if this is the one causing the problem. but when i see my infinityfree file manager, the file is present there.

I have managed to upload the files, including the vendor folder which took me a while to upload. but it seems i missed something like editing a file or i don’t know.

There are a few reasons why files may be deleted on upload. They are all described here:

7 Likes

thank you for this information. though the files are still intact in the htdocs folder upon viewing them in the filemanager, i still am having problems in running my laravel project. i followed a thread that said just upload everything and edit some files. maybe i’m missing some steps. need guidance please. thanks much!

Please read

4 Likes

i am now re-uploading the files and following the one about .htaccess… i will return here to update everyone of the results

thanks again to all

i followed this one for setting up the .env file and now my sample website is working well. I just have to set the database connections for the login and register.
thank you so much for all the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.