upload failed

hey

i have a problem uploading files to my server , i can’t see any file that i uploaded , only directories that shows no files or this directory is empty .

and i used the given ftp details to fileZila , and it shows that its uploading but after it finishes i tried to refresh the folder and can’t find anything, or when i head to the file manager in the browser its the same thing .
i tried to upload it as zipped folder using both ftp software and file manager and waited to finish , but after that couldn’t find it .

note : i uploaded it in the htdocs folder , but can’t find anything .

plz help.

What kind of files have you tried to upload? Note that there is a file size limit of 10 MB and certain file types (non website related) which have been blocked.

its an RSS news feed script, it has 51 MB .

i upload it one folder by an other one , but now i encounter a great problem while connecting to the database which is different than i thought , and that causes bad respond on viewing the script pages .

btw you have a great features and services in this free hosting , but unfortunately the mysql db is limited , im a little disappointed about that when other free hosting companies serve the normal mysql .

so pls if you don’t mind , i want to know more about connecting database to the script i try to install . thnks in advance

its an RSS news feed script, it has 51 MB .
i upload it one folder by an other one

If you need to upload a big script, then extracting it on your own computer and uploading the files separately is the way to do it. Fortunately, with software like FileZilla you can just copy all the contents from a local folder to your account and FileZilla will ensure all files and directories are copied.

but now i encounter a great problem while connecting to the database which is different than i thought , and that causes bad respond on viewing the script pages .
btw you have a great features and services in this free hosting , but unfortunately the mysql db is limited , im a little disappointed about that when other free hosting companies serve the normal mysql .
so pls if you don’t mind , i want to know more about connecting database to the script i try to install . thnks in advance

We run a MySQL database. You just need to use the correct hostname, database name, username and password and you should be able to run almost any MySQL compatible script on it. What kind of issues do you experience specifically?