Unable to open my websites on InfinityFree

Hello, why am i unable to open ANY of my websites on InfinityFree? It happens literally for all websites, not just single one every day:(

Hey there,

Your website works fine from my end. Try clearing your browser cache and/or DNS cache. If it doesn’t resolve the issue try using a public DNS resolver like Cloudflare.

8 Likes

Why is it not loading for me then? :confused:
What’s the deal if it works for you but not for me? For me it always stopps working after like 17:00…
Also what do you mean by DNS resolver like Cloudflare?

This could be due to either your ISP DNS resolver is not working correctly or your ISP is blocking you from visiting your site. When I say use a Public DNS resolver like Cloudflare, I meant to get your DNS resolved by Cloudflare rather than using your ISP DNS resolver. A DNS resolver is responsible for translating human-readable domain names (Like your websites URL) into an IP address that computers use to identify each other on the internet. You can setup custom DNS resolver as follows.

1. Go to your browser settings

2. Now on the settings search bar, search for Secure Dns

3. In there by default you should be able set Cloudflare as your DNS resolver

9 Likes

Oh whoa that helped oh my god! Thank you so so much! What’s the difference if i pick cloudflare?
I just tested it on my iPhone and the page won’t load up. What do I do there?

Cloudflare is a CDN (Content Delivery Network) and it also offers DNS resolver services. The difference between your ISP and Cloudflare is, Cloudflare is available world wide. This global availability can contribute to improved speed and performance when resolving domain names.

You should use a public dns resolver there too.

10 Likes

I just found a solution for iphone and it works! Great! I saved DNS on my iPhone as 1.1.1.1, is that okay?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the IP address for the Cloudflare.

11 Likes

Oki doki, thanks again:D

5 Likes

Anytime, happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Browser throwing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.