Too Much Slow Speed

This is a lot for free hosting. Try to reduce

Likely due to above

8 Likes

Done. Keeping only 4 Plugins, WpDiscuz, Tidio Live Chat, W3 Total Cach, Yoast SEO.

As I don’t know how to do it Can You Provide a Simple Guide?
Thanks.

What is Fevicon How to Solve this issue you mentioned?
Thanks.

Sure! Assume your project structure is like this
project/
index.html
styles/
main.css
scripts/
main.js

You should make it like this

project/
index.html
assets/
main.css
main.js

as you can see I’ve put CSS & JS files in a same folder rather than creating separate folders. This way server will find your files read them much faster.

3 Likes

favicon matlab label samjh le jaise teri instagram ya facebook ki profile ho vaise tuhne apne website ke liye favicon set kiya hua ose kehte hain favicon.ico and the last thing is wordpress k liye eh hosting me little problem ayegi tujhe because its free tho use paid version its not much expensive

1 Like

A favicon is a small icon or collection of icons associated with a website. In short, it’s the icon you see in the browser tab.

By default, most Web servers check for a favicon. If it’s not found, it’ll give a 400 error. But it’s not a big issue. However, it’s better to link a favicon to the website.

This is how it looks in your HTML head.

Furthermore, you can Google it too.

3 Likes

Got it and Didn’t get it at same time.
Using WordPress and I don’t think I want to mess this up.
Thanks.

Simple Expriment Kr Rha Hu Toh Socha Kya Karunga Paid Leke.
By The Way How Do It change my URL from “https://trashtext.xyz/wp-admin/edit.php” to “https://trashtext.xyz/wp-admin/edit[something that doesn’t show me php/apache error]”.

Thanks.

Use a htaccess file

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([^\.]+)$ $1.php [NC,L]
1 Like

Abhi Es Gandhu Ne Jo btayea hai Herbert ne wahi krle eh Htaccess me rules Add krde but es se Hmesha hee URL
wp-admin/edit ho jayega

1 Like

WordPress has it’s own system for making pretty URLs for user facing pages and posts. They don’t have this for admin pages, because visitors don’t see those anyways.

Setting up .htaccess rules to manipulate the URLs of third party software (like WordPress) is dangerous because the software may not deal well with customized URLs, and cause all kinds of strange issues.

9 Likes

The Problem is Very Clear there is some error connecting to the database. However, the problem is that the given database server is different from Mysql.
Database Server in the Error: sql306.byetcluster.com
Actual Database Server: sql306.epizy.com

I didn’t do that.
So How Can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

They are same thing.

1 Like

Website URL

trashtext.xyz

Error Message

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at sql306.byetcluster.com could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress support forums.

Other Information

Hello, Writing on this issue again.
I am not sure If I need to create a new topic but here I go.

The Problem is Very Clear there is some error connecting to the database. However, the problem is that the given database server is different from Mysql.
Database Server in the Error: sql306.byetcluster.com
Actual Database Server: sql306.epizy.com

I didn’t do that.
Also, there is a Change in the Password [I checked the wp-config.php file] Which I guess was randomly generated and the User name is a little differently written, [‘_3’ is there.]

So How Can I solve this problem?
Thanks.

Hey there, I think it’s probably an error with one of your plugins. I had a friend with the same exact problem a few years ago; his plugin kept changing the wp-config.php file due to a bug. Try removing some of your plugins.

3 Likes

I have only Four Plugins:
Popup Maker
W3 Total Cache
Yoast SEO
wpDiscuz
Not Sure Which one to Disable.?

If you are not sure which one to disable, you should disable all of them just for testing. After that, you can know for sure whether it’s a bug with your plugins or not.

1 Like

There is absolutely no need to create a second topic for the exact same issue when your previous one is open and receiving activity. They have now been merged.

Can you activate WP_DEBUG to fetch the actual error message? It is very likely an issue with one of the plugins you are using opening more connections than allowed as suggested above.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.