Tips for quality website design

Awesome WP themes (based on my experience)

Best Shopping Theme - Hestia
Best Drag and Drop Theme - Divi
Best Magazine Theme - Soledad (using premade layouts)
Best Blog Theme - Neve

Hope this helps WordPress Beginners.

5 Likes

I read that story. Quite interesting.

3 Likes

Me before summer vacation = ā€˜Iā€™ll burn my math books because i donā€™t want to remember its formulasā€™
Me in summer = ā€˜uses same formulas in her projectsā€™

Tho I donā€™t burn my books but i didnā€™t find em useful in other than school stuff before :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Actually you are using domain from freenom and put alot of your efforts on it.
I used to have .tk domain from freenom and I used it to make site and put efforts and also it got popular. That domain got ranked in alexa and also I was receiving about 1K visitors daily but it got suspended by freenom without any reason.
Thatā€™s what happens. They suspended it and now I think it is being pointed toward their parking page.
So, itā€™s better to have premium domain rather than free one as it is not reliable.

6 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Your also got suspended by freenom?
Now, I have .com domain lol and also 94/100 pagespeed score :smiley:.
Changing host fixed origin server response time :slight_smile:
EDIT: Already serving images in webp format for supported browsers and stil receiving serve images in next gen format lol

1 Like

Yeah. It was cranterns.ml

1 Like

Now, I use freenom only for testsing purpose and not for main site :slight_smile:

4 Likes

and freenom in fact is broken already. Nobody can register in it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can still register with Freenom, I registered a domain 5 days ago.

2 Likes

It woRks. Even I did a video on it.https://youtu.be/jzSwu_Ft6OI

1 Like

But i canā€™t.

Try using a VpN

1 Like

It will be one of a few reasons

• Your IP address has been blocked (This could be due to an ISP wide block, or a country wide block)
  • Your internet times our before it finishes the request.
  • You have a country wide firewall, Preventing access.
7 Likes

Because your account might got banned by freenom.
Register a new account and then register domain from that account.

4 Likes

I though you already ask about it.
Have you tried my tips?

2 Likes

Regarding twitter hackers, bitcoin is a very bad choice as it records are public. Next hackers that are smart would have used a VPN.

3 Likes

You canā€™t really hide,
and all pretty much depends on the type and size of the offense (how much resources a government service will spend to find you).

Maybe if you had a van with tinted windows, a good antenna and parked somewhere
and hacked someone elseā€™s WIFI and carried out an attack via his network, and in addition, also had a custom OS that does not give any fingerprint and a browser similar to TOR, and, andā€¦and ultimately a lot of money for various equipment and services.

There are two truths

1. information regarding an investigation which is served to us publicly

2. and (probably) the real truth is actually that the secret services and special forces have tools and knowledge of holes in various systems, decryption keys, interception of communication on major internet hubs, eavesdropping, AI, etc., that no one knows about itā€¦

And then they tell us a story like:
some admin stated that someone had hacked his forum - it was probably some rival hacker group
who just dump DB just like that, so the FBI luckily accidentally found itā€¦
(because the investigators must not say or admit that the FBI or some other service probably hacked that forum and the rest of stuffā€¦got the necessary information and in the end find the culprits in these ways)ā€¦

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yes

3 Likes