This page isn’t working....redirected you too many times

URL : semsitagency.com
ERROR:
" This page isn’t working

semsitagency.com redirected you too many times.

**** [Try deleting your cookies].***

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I have followed the instruction " [A Full Guide To Cloudflare]". My DNS is pointing to Cloudflare NS. My domain is active on both Infiniyfree and Cloudflare. I have cleared all three browsers and tested my site but still get the same error. I don’t know how to fix this problem. By the way, my website was working fine prior to completing the steps in “A Full Guide To Cloudflare”.

Flexible SSL is known to have issues with WordPress sites. You’ll have to setup Full SSL (Easy way) or do some additional steps (Hard way).

7 Likes

You’re right. The issue was with SSL. I had to remove the following from my .htaccess entry:
“RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]”

And now I can access my site. However, my wordpress theme got messed up. Can you guide me how to fix that please?

More likely a mixed content issue — please see the guide about “Full SSL” and set that up instead.

6 Likes

Perfect! Frankly, Your service is the BEST! I will recommend to everyone. Thank you again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.