This mail reminds me of YouHosting / Hostinger

Well, I think that @Admin or anyone else that used that shady YouHosting can understand me.
I signed up for a MOFH hosting, fhio.pw, and look what I received only 2-3 ours afterwards!

Dear Valued Client,

Hello from Fhio.pw and iFastNet !

During this cold winter we have been working hard at iFastNet adding new servers, upgrading PHP to the latest v7.2, added over 100 minor improvements and fixes to Apache webserver and caching servers. Its paid off, making even faster loading times! There is a new awesome Site Builder with drag and drop, live editing of pages & new mobile friendly modern templates. Its so easy to use even your granddad could build a beautiful website using it! No wonder iFastNet won the 2017 Best Premium Hosting award by TMT.

For you to try our premium hosting at a limited time discount use this coupon code and get 25% off any web hosting plan from iFastNet.com, the coupon code is :

AlwaysGettingBetter

Use this code to buy a new web hosting plan and we will provide hosting on our brand new cluster of of 32 CPU core super fast servers! Guaranteed to make your site blazing fast and rank awesomely in search engines.

As usual all our premium hosting plans include an completely FREE top level domain such as yourdomain.com to get your new site online and looking fabulous. Free SSL certificates are also provided by us on every domain you host with us for maximum https security and search rankings.

Don’t miss your chance to get 25% off hosting with a free domain from iFastNet.com on our super fast new servers! Use AlwaysGettingBetter coupon at:

https://iFastNet.com

Thanks for reading !
First of all its summer!
And secondly, did iFastnet just started doing the same things YouHosting did? Taking clients away?
I don’t know what to say, I just cannot believe that this message just came to me.

I know that when your site gets successful iFastnet sends a message promoting their premium services and saying that Free Hosting may not be enough for you, but what is THIS? This is completely different!

The sender was: Fhio.pw sales [email protected]
And I know that [email protected] belongs to iFastnet! This should be called iFastnet sales, not fhio.pw ones!

Anyway, it isn’t that I am not grateful, after all you get what you pay for (nothing!) but as I said my website is not famous, I just created it yesterday and it has no content. This has never happened to me in the past, and I really hope that this was also not sent to any of my clients, because they will think that I am pressurng them to pay and will leave.

In case you are wondering which was the domain that I received when my site was successful:

Dear Valued Customer

We have noticed that your free hosting account epiz_21859783 name hosting the domain names

subdomain.yourdomain.gq
yourdomain.gq

has became quite successful.

While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).

We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Every paid hosting account includes a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited file sizes, no daily / monthly CPU limits and are hosted on severs up-to 4 times faster than free hosting!

The price to upgrade your free hosting website to premium starts at only $2.99 per month.

You can also get a great discount on the hosting plan using the coupon code ‘freeupgrade’, which will give a 20% discount on your order.

To place an order for a premium hosting account upgrade, please visit

http://ifastnet.com/portal/order.php

Best Regards
This one from epizy.com sales, and it didn’t have the affiliate link, which means that IF would get no commision.
As I said before, I have no problem with emails like this one, where it is sent only if your website becomes too successful and limits are reached, but I can’t explain the previous one.

Since you are subscribed to it.
When you have entered VP and they will tell you if you have to approve that they will send you emails, and actually thier sales emails are just useless for me (my opinion).
And I don’t really care about this honestly.
But if you want to unsubscribe then they provide a unsubscribe link on the emails.
(I haven’t tested yet…)