The selected domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the domain from your other acco

Website URL

hellohr.in

Error Message

The selected domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

Other Information

I am the owner of the domain. I want to host on InfinityFree, but it gives this error. Please resolve.

I saw this

Please remove your account from that FreeHosting thing first, (as we share the same infrastructure) then follow this guide to setup your nameserver:

3 Likes

Correction: FreeHosting.com and us have different infrastructure; see the dig lookup for yourself for those nameservers:

The IPs are different from Byet’s nameservers in this case. But then you’re right about him changing the nameservers to ours, and I still see an SOA record on our nameservers suggesting that domain had been added on an epiz_ account, but I don’t know which one. Now I’m gonna ask: does the OP still have that hosting account?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.