The selected domain cannot be added to an account.

when I try to add my domain its say

@iiONEii said:

Can you please give a screenshot to your error and let as know your domain?
And also have you set your name servers to InfinityFree’s Name servers

@iiONEii said:

Keeping in mind that .tk is not allowed and you can setup domain without changing nameservers and one more thing it may took upto 72 Hours because of DNS propagation !

@iiONEii said:

You still need to change the name servers of your domain to ns1-4.byet.org
Here is a relevant KB article:
https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

animez.cf shows directory listing, means there is an active host that currently use your domain name. Perhaps it was yours?

The message says “the selected domain cannot be added to an account”. That does NOT mean your nameservers are incorrect. If your nameservers were incorrect, it would clearly say so.

The problem is that your domain name is already in use on our platform, specifically on zetahost.ml. Please remove your domain name from that hosting provider to add it here.

i have chnaged my name server but the problem is still the same, please help

@itspathanofficial said:
i have chnaged my name server but the problem is still the same, please help

my domain is hdworldfree4u.co

@Admin said:
The message says “the selected domain cannot be added to an account”. That does NOT mean your nameservers are incorrect. If your nameservers were incorrect, it would clearly say so.

The problem is that your domain name is already in use on our platform, specifically on zetahost.ml. Please remove your domain name from that hosting provider to add it here.

Zetahost.ml has closed and there is no way he can remove it from there.
@itspathanofficial Changing your nameservers will not work in this service, as ZetaHost was aslo powered by iFastnet, contact them at https://support.ifastnet.com/ and tell them to remove it.
Oh and, don’t want to make it harder for you, but today may not be your lucky day since they are busy.