The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain nam

My website URL is: ge******.org.tr

What I’m seeing is:

The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

why I can’t create a new account with this Domain .?

Because

2 Likes

sorry , my english is bad. My domain create account error " The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again."

My domain name is not registered anywhere.
why I can’t create a new account with this Domain .?

My domain is not registered on another hosting.
I added my domain to “Addon Domains” in “Vista panel” and I am getting the following error result.

Seem like you are adding a subdomain.
This may be more applicable to you

2 Likes

hello again, first I tried creating a new account.
I can not create account because
Validation error

The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

That means the domain is already in use on either a different account, or on a different provider.

Also, don’t PM people, and post a public topic. That’s quite rude, and a violation of our rules.

4 Likes

First of all, sorry for the private message.
I still haven’t been able to solve my problem. My domain was deleted from another provider 1 week ago and is not in use.

However, I cannot add my domain to the infinityfree provider.

Soo is there anything that support could do?

Go back to your old provider, enter the control panel, and delete it from the domains section.

Because our system and your old providers system use the same backend, you have to remove the domain from your old provider before you can add it here.

4 Likes

I can take a look to see where the domain may be in use.

But looking at the information shared so far, I think it’s most likely that your domain was suspended somewhere else on our platform, and is blocked from being hosted again.

If so, the answer is likely that your domain was suspended for a good reason, and we really don’t want to host your domain again.

But if you have any idea where that might be, you may have more luck by trying to appeal this with your original hosting provider.

Although again, this is just a guess without actually checking your domain name.

5 Likes

I already entered my domain name dns name server records as “ns1.epizy.com” and “ns2.epizy.com” 1 week ago.

How do I know which provider my domain might be using?

How do I know if my domain is registered with the infinityfree provider?

Definitely not. IF is not a domain registrar

2 Likes

I know I asked wrong. I can’t figure out why I can’t add an account on my website’s infinityfree provider.

Did you read?

Try using other domain

2 Likes

Looking through the topic again, I may have overlooked a few details.

It seems far more likely that (like Greenreader9 said) that your domain was not deleted, but your account was deactivated. A deactivated account is basically identical to a suspended account which could explain the behavior you’re seeing.

Please understand that both on our hosting, and any other hosting provider using the same platform, that “deactivate” does not mean “delete”, and deactivating an account does not release the domains from it.

And, AGAIN (third time’s the charm?), I can’t check anything without knowing the domain name. If you want more help: please share the domain.

3 Likes

I hope my problem is solved, thank you for your help.

Thank you.

I looked up the domain name and it doesn’t seem to be assigned to any account. That means it’s blacklisted following an abuse suspension. So what I said here applies:

3 Likes

I guess I need to get information about the current situation from my original hosting provider.
thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.