Switching

Hi am trying to switch my web host provider, and am trying to see if am putting my file in the right way, but my web is going direct to suspended, can yall remove my account in donaim authlink as i need it by today!

What is your website address supposed to be? Once you’ve deactivated your account it isn’t actually deleted in the system for 60 days. That being said, you can still use your domain anywhere else you want by changing its nameservers. InfinityFree has no hold on your domain. If you’re trying to take it to a host that uses the same system and provider as InfinityFree, than there’s no advantage to doing so anyways.

7 Likes

this ine is bit better and i like how i can manage more things, than infinityfree, and why is then when i try to direct to my website is sendding me to suspended page?

All of them have the same access to the hosting server platform as InfinityFree does though, so that doesn’t make much sense.

Likely because you deactivated your account. When a hosting account is no longer active, either because it’s been suspended or manually deactivated, trying to reach it redirects to the suspended site page.

6 Likes

There are actually many reasons why a website may redirect to the suspension page, many of which are described here:

Your domain may be redirecting to the suspension page because:

• The account is not active (either because it’s suspended, or because you deactivated it yourself).
  • The domain is not assigned to any hosting account, but is still pointing to the website IP.

So it’s possible that you already removed the domain link yourself, and your domain is redirecting to the suspension page because of that. And if that’s the case, all you need to do is just proceed with the hosting migration.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.