Suspended domain

I didn’t see it, my host never went over 50%

1 Like

That is an automatic system and no one can track why your site is using high resources.
You have to check on your end by deactivating Wordpress plugins.

1 Like

I have already done it

1 Like

I don’t use WordPress, that consumes a lot of resources

Then whatever CMS you use you have to track down on your end that why your site uses high resources.

my website doesn’t even use 50% x2 and I don’t use any cms

Then what you use?

Ok, try opening ticket for suspension that might be due to false abuse detection.

I use a super light php project, I have had it for more than a month and it has not given me problems so far I already saw the ticket, “I knock hard on the door, but I don’t get an answer”

Just wait for reply because they can help you.

Ain’t PHP projects are considered CMS? I mean you can manage contents on it and CMS stands for content management system so it is basically a CMS.

oh … sorry I’m a newbie in these things …

1 Like

ok my website started and everything but now I have another problem Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user ‘epiz_26891410’@‘192.168.2.185’ (using password: YES)

1 Like

BTW what content does your website serve?

1 Like

Same here, two of my domains are suspended stating the very same reason.

1 Like

There seems to be some issue, So your website has no abusive content etc?

Lots of false alarm today…

dear team,
still its being suspended after created a ticket kindly review and reactivate my account pls

Please note that submitting a ticket does not automatically and instantly reactivate your account. You actually have to wait for someone to look at the ticket and your account. So please just wait for that to happen.

3 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Getting .id domains

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.