Suspended after I uploaded some thumbnails to my gallery

Can you try creating a new account with a free subdomain, and upload the same files? Does it still have the same issues?

@Greenreader9 i’ll get a free .ml and assign it to the account i just created as i dont have any more free accounts

i’ll see what happens, thanks

2 Likes

ive just registered mayamoodybabydoomayam.ml and pointed both a records to 185.27.134.126 and the name servers to ns1.byet.org , ns2.byet.org

added the parked domain

i’ll let that go through and then switch over to cloudflare, and upload my whole website to it and see what happens

lovebyte.eu.org suspended again, big spike at 23:00 :frowning:

ive uploaded a copy of the site to https://mayamoodybabydoomayam.ml and will see what happens

Your site on byet.host look working fine and don’t have any 503/508 of EP limitation.
I had a doubt. Infinity and byet are organized by the same source iFastNet, why byet can do the job however infinity not.
Now, I got worry when can my issue can be solved.

2 Likes

well https://lovebyte.eu.org is back online but getting 508 errors all over the gallery page

https://mayamoodybabydoomayam.ml which I uploaded the same website to has no issues in the gallery

this is how my original site used to function until it exploded

something isnt functioning correctly on the lovebyte hosting and it’ll probably be suspended shortly again :frowning:

I think better change ur host to prevent suspension until infinity free fix it to, or just redirect it or just use iframe

i could switch my lovebug.eu.org domain name over from the lovebyte server to the moody baby server i guess as that server seems to be working for now anyway, i hope that one doesnt start doing the same thing

switched my domain name over to the moody baby server and deleted all content on the old server

cleared cloudflare cache and browser cache and reloaded gallery and get 200 response codes :smiley: lovely :smiley:

the old lovebyte server is still on for now but i’ll delete it soon

1 Like

well the old lovebyte is suspended again even though there is now nothing on the website at all ! something is well and truely broken on that server

unless just deleting the files by ftp killed it ???

Should not, there is no FTP restrictions. Maybe delete the account once it comes back and make a new one.

3 Likes

@Greenreader9 ive already moved my site and domain name over to the other server that seems to be working without issue so im not really bothered about the old lovebyte.epizy.com server

I just wanted to let iF know that the server is still busted :frowning:

I think its the account, not the server

1 Like

oh i see

i’ll delete the busted account now, thanks

---- edit —

oh I gotta wait until its activated, i’ll try and catch it before it deactivates again :rofl:

Thanks everyone for your help :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

There is an outage topic about this. Please keep the discussion centralized.

3 Likes

@Admin thanks and sorry

btw will all the suspended counts be cleared from our accounts ? 40 = banned right ?

To my knowledge, recorded suspensions have never been retroactively deleted. So most likely the only thing that will be done is that the metrics and limits will be fixed to prevent future suspensions.

2 Likes

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.