Suspended account

So i just uploaded a “case opener” (like in Counter Strike 2) type of project, nothing involved with money/anything basically, just opening cases and that’s litreally it. And my account got suspended :frowning:.
I need getting help with unban here, because when creating Support Ticket, it just gets removed after a minute.
I apologize if this project is illegal or harmful, I will delete it as soon as I get unbanned (if I even will). It’s my bad that I uploaded it, and I’m really sorry if it’s forbidden.
Thanks in advance,
LiseQ

Not a single person here on the forum can help you if your account was permanently suspended (Which it was since you are prompted to create a support ticket.

If your support ticket keeps getting closed without response, chances are your site was in violation of the terms and cannot be hosted here.

Counter Strike 2 is a video game, so I’m not sure what you are trying to host, but InfinityFree is only for websites, nothing else.

6 Likes

Not even the admin?

Anyway, the reason I wrote this here is, because there was just no reply on the Support Ticket and I’m not completely sure why my account got suspended.

After reading the terms of service it is not saying anything about the project I’ve uploaded here. Which is just very confusing, because I don’t know why clicking a button and having some kind of animation would get you suspended. It’s neither something illegal or harmful. For example I’ve also remade a Cookie Clicker and I did not get banned for that.

So yeah any other help, that I could at least get backup of my site, would be great.

No. The Admin here on the forum does not have any control over accounts that are permanently suspended. Only the support ticket team can help with that.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.