Support for hosting

is 24x7 support will be available if any server issues faced

This is free hosting. Nobody is getting paid so unfortunately this forum is the only place you can ask.

And no, there’s no 24/7 support on this hosting.

Keep in mind you can always just ask in the forum. There’s not a guarantee about the speed, but you usually receive an answer from the fellow forum member within a day at most.

8 Likes

if we take premium hosting, is there 24x7 support available. And which OS is provided.
no proper details while checkout

There’s 24x7 ticket support as advertised in their home page.

Shared hosting — Industry standard Cloudlinux OS

VPS / Dedicated — By default CentOS 6 (Yes that’s old), any other OS on request.

I’m not iFastNet agent. For more information about iFastNet please create a ticket at support[dot]ifastnet[dot]com.

4 Likes

Servers are monitored 24/7 so if any critical system issues are detected they will be addressed immediately.

However, there is no 24/7 emergency hotline you can use to report such issues yourself.

Please consider that many times when people claim there is a “server issue”, it’s not actually a problem with the server, but with their own website. And we’re not going to call anyone out of bed because you’re in a different time zone and are having trouble setting up your site.

Web hosting is provided. Which OS it uses is irrelevant, as you won’t be able to do anything on the OS level anyway. But for your information, it all uses CloudLinux.

The VPS uses CentOS 7 as base. Which is still old, but not that old. But newer version of Ubuntu, Debian and AlmaLinux are available. It uses OpenVZ, which has more restrictions on which OS you can use and what you can use it for.

As for dedicated, I’ve never used it, but you should be able to install any OS you want.

6 Likes

I am planning to take SUPER PREMIUM plan. I want to know about server full details and storage. Also need support for restore my backup cPanel data.

Please look at the iFastNet official site for more detail.

Here’s a screenshot for reference.

Then ask iFastNet support. Not InfinityFree support.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.