Ssl

didn’t work :rofl:

mine took whole 2 days once… keep patience it will work out…

Yea, ihave the same problem, after getting my ssl certificate from infinityfree themselves, i cant install it. i get a private key not matching certificate error

i meant a similar problem

Hmm,
Only Admin can check this.
Wait for some time

ok

@Admin can you help here

I just tried to setup the CNAME records for you, and didn’t encounter any issues.

Your problem is definitely not the same and I wouldn’t argue it’s not even similar. It’s in the same category, yes, but that doesn’t warrant hijacking a topic.

So please create a new topic, fill in the topic template and describe the issue there.

2 Likes

thank you

Thank you for sharing that video . Very easy to follow it

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ssl part 2

did you first uploaded private key and then the certificate??

if you have not done that do that one by one. you can’t upload both the keys at the same time or first certificate and then private key…

so first upload private key you got from the provider and then certificate.

friends, I wrote the information of the ssl certificate and clicked the install button, the page has been renewed. I have to wait now, what should I do? I tried a couple of times and I got an error because I wrote the wrong certificate. This time nothing happened, just the page was renewed, the confirmation letter did not come.

Website URL please?

amamistudio.ml

Where did you get your SSL from?

Which install button? Where?

If you want an SSL, either use cloudflare (https://cloudflare.com) or click, read and follow this article:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ssl

Just a friendly reminder: this topic is to help @anon61701043 get a free SSL certificate. Even though the topic title just says “Ssl”, that doesn’t mean that this is a collection topic of every SSL related question anyone has. If some of the information in this topic helps you, then great! But unless you are absolutely 100% sure you have the exact same issue, please create a new topic if you have more questions.

Any unrelated questions posted below here will be removed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.