SSL not working.

Hi!

I was enabling Wildcard SSL for my subdomains, when I enter it, it says “This certificate is not for this domain.”.

I use *.(mydomain).cf to use the Wildcard.

How to fix it?
Thanks.

Wilcard SSL certificates are not supported on InfinityFree at this time, unfortunately.

@Admin said:
Wildcard SSL certificates are not supported on InfinityFree at this time, unfortunately.

OK, so now I have activated my certificate.

It works correctly under HTTPS, but SSL checker says that chain is not completed (I must add CA bundle).

So, can you tell me how to put CA bundle on my certificate? I did it by pasting that CA bundle into my certificate content, but then it doesn’t work with HTTPS.

Thanks.

@Robciks1234 said:

@Admin said:
Wildcard SSL certificates are not supported on InfinityFree at this time, unfortunately.

OK, so now I have activated my certificate.

It works correctly under HTTPS, but SSL checker says that chain is not completed (I must add CA bundle).

So, can you tell me how to put CA bundle on my certificate? I did it by pasting that CA bundle into my certificate content, but then it doesn’t work with HTTPS.

Thanks.

It’s not possible to add a CA chain on free hosting. But, as you can see for yourself, it’s not really necessary for the certificate to be accepted by most browsers. So you can safely ignore the checker’s warning.