SSL errors

I am trying to make my website secure.

Domain Error
fewcharecords.epizy.com DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up TXT for _acme-challenge.fewcharecords.epizy.com

Mx records appear to have been entered

Where do I get a valid certificate to upload? I have completed the ‘generate key’ but dont see the cert to upload?

SSL certificates are issued by people that provide SSL security. You’ll have to pay for a certificate to get one. There are free ones as well, but Infinityfree does not support most of them.

You can use Cloudflare for your CDN and SSL.

1 Like

Thanks. I have setup/enabled CloudFlare but didnt seem to work, i will check this part again.

actually CloudFlare not working, see below error.

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : We were unable to identify fewcharecords dot epizy dot com as a registered domain. Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com)

That’s because you are using a subdomain of epizy.com. If you want Cloudflare, you need to have a custom URL like http://mysite.com.

You can get those for free from Freenom.com

2 Likes

the free URLs (fewcharecors.tk) from Freenom do not appear to be accepted on Cloudflare.

When i go into Cloudflare it only has fewcharecords.epizy DOT com showing

.tk websites are not allowed in Infinityfree.

2 Likes

others listed are:

.ml
.ga
.cf
.gq

You can use those.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.