SSL Certificate

muzx.shop

SSL CERTIFICATE NOT ACTIVE

Hi infinity free team !

Last day I requested to install SSL Certificate on my namecheap domain i-e muzx.shop, it was installed correctly, then it says that your certificate will be Active within 15 minutes but it is still not activated, I’ve tried 2-3 times but facing same problem, please resolve this problem ASAP.
Thanks.

Your site isn’t on our system. There’s not so much we can do about this, but keep in mind that you probably need to install the certificate elsewhere.

I also don’t see any A records on your domain. Make sure your domain is correctly setup. Or check if you made any typos.

4 Likes

Yes , A record is not setup on my domain because infinity free doesn’t guided about A record, it only says to setup C Name Record on my domain server & I set it up…Can you guide me how can I set-up A record on my domain server.

Then I assume you’re referring to the CNAME record used to validate domain ownership?

If so, please complete the final step of the process as described in the guide:

5 Likes

It is difficult for me to understand this , can you provide a video tutorial that gow to connect a namecheap domain with your hosting platform.

1 Like

I think you already did, as I see it was now assigned to a hosting account.

But you’ll need to setup A records. You can find your website IP in the Client Area, then create such record at Namecheap:

Type Name Value
A    @    <Website IP>

And SSL Certificate isn’t related at all to make your domain work.

Videos don’t make themselves, I’m sorry to tell you that there’s no such videos right now. Please just read.

4 Likes

Given that @masahir110 was talking about setting up CNAME records, I suspect they used the CNAME validation method. If so, they won’t have set it already.

Please understand that making video tutorials is time consuming, and that we cannot make tutorials for every domain registrar out there.

Namecheap has some video tutorials themselves, but even they don’t have any videos on how to change nameservers for domains registered with them. They only have this written guide:

So please follow this guide. You’ll want to select "Custom DNS and enter the nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com.

4 Likes

Thanks , SSL certificate for my domain is now active…I was facing that error because I don’t added any A record in my domain server…But now I’ve Added it & my problem is solved.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.