Sorry...some help please

HI…sorry…I do not know where to post about the IP problems…so it it goes:
my website is running in one of those broken IPs…should i create a new account? cause i do not see a way to pass my domain into a new account and there is no migration option that i see to migrate my small website to the new account/server :slight_smile:
Thanks :slight_smile:

Why not? Unless you prefer to wait it out…

Remove domain from existing account then add it to the new account

You have to do it manually. Use the guideline below


Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.