Softaculous Apps Installer is not working

Website URL

kebab.great-site.net

Error Message

Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry

Other Information

When I try to install Wordpress via Softaculous Apps Installer (http://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=installer&ttt=-1961968045807787008%20target%20=%20’_blank’) I keep getting the message “Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry”. I’ve been repeating this for almost 24 hours :frowning: and no result for waiting every 20 minutes.
I read similar posts with this issue, tried on different browsers (Chrome, Edge - Windows). My account is active (green text next to the account name)

Please read this thread

2 Likes

It seems that there is a problem with Softaculous on the hosting volume you’re on, vol18_2. I’ve notified the server admins so they can look into this.

As this is a system issue, there isn’t a lot you can do about this right now but wait. Although removing the domain from this account, and creating a new account should also do the trick.

Softaculous has been fixed on your hosting volume now. However, it’s not possible to use it right now because you’ve exceeded your inode allocation. Please remove some files on your account to be able to use Softaculous, because Softaculous needs to be able to create some file to store it’s internal data of your installations.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.