Site suspended without any reason

Website URL

(https://www.bytenewsindia.in)

Error Message

(Showing site is suspended. I just try to switch to different hosting and try to delete my account )

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

This

9 Likes

Now. What I can do to overcome it I am on free hosting please help :face_holding_back_tears:

Being redirected to the suspension page could indicate your hosting account being suspended, but it can also happen if your domain is pointing to a particular website IP, but the domain name is not assigned to that website IP (usually because it’s not assigned to any account on our platform).

Did you see the “You are moving the domain to another hosting provider” section from the article?

You don’t need to do anything. Just proceed with the migration to your new hosting. Once you’ve configured the domain to point to your new hosting and all the settings have gone through, it doesn’t matter what our servers show on your domain, because your visitors will be connecting to your new hosting provider’s servers, not ours.

If you want to control what’s being shown on your domain in the mean time, simply add the domain to your account again so you can setup a web page on it.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.