Site is loading with an error message and no access to admin pannel

I am not able to open my domain as well as the admin pannel.I removed my installation and made a wordpress install due to this .then while restoring the same ,a problem of unzipping permission error occurs …I tried But still the same problem arises.
Please resolve this issue.
www.dailynewsknowledge.epizy.com

Hello there,

Can you please delete first the file called “files for your website should be uploaded here”?

And then try again restoring your Wordpress site once you’ve deleted that file.

2 Likes

Hmm, I don’t see a files folder in your htdocs directory, and I also don’t see what write protection Softaculous is talking about here.

That said, it looks like there is a partial WordPress installation in your htdocs folder right now. Can you please delete all the files in your htdocs folder and then try to restore it again?

Yes I followed it …now a new problem arises to be shown on the web page

That error means that something in WordPress is broken. Could you try to enable debug mode in WordPress?

This article has instructions on how to do this:

Note that this article talks about broken plugin/theme installations, which may not apply to you. Please just check the error message and post it here if you need help making sense of it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.