Since yesterday’s update, I cannot access the Script Installer in my InfinityFree account. Whenever

Website URL

https://hostingempire.wuaze.com/

Error Message

No email back !!

Other Information

I would appreciate it if you could let me know when the Script Installer is expected to work normally again.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Siam

Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.

  • Most people answering here are volunteers. They’re often the fastest source of help. Admin (the only staff member) checks in about once a day for issues on our end.
  • Volunteers can’t see your account or website. Share what you actually see, like error messages and what happens when you try something. That’s more useful than your theory of what’s wrong.
  • AI tools often get InfinityFree wrong. If a volunteer’s advice differs from what an AI told you, please try the volunteer’s suggestion first.
  • Solving an issue is a joint effort. Try the suggestions you get and report back what happened.

I just checked Softaculous for one of my own testing accounts, and that worked without any issues. I also wanted to try it for you account, but then I saw that the account is currently suspended, so I cannot check.

Considering the timing, it might be that the Softaculous login failed because your account was already in the process of being suspended.

I don’t think the script installer itself is broken. It might not be working for you account, but we’ll have to wait for the account to be reactivated before we can check.