Shutting down my website without a reason

Hello
this is now the 3 time you shutting down my website without any reason.
and when i make the ticket you don`t reply and close my account. why?

epiz_29326344 (Website for hotel-jupiter.freecluster.eu)

here the cheap answer of thems.
whats wrong over there?

Ticket status changed to Closed at August 4, 2021, 4:22 pm
Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist.
Staff wrote at 2021-08-04 20:25 (7 minutes ago)

What did you get suspended for?

Who are you contacting? iFastNet support is for not for free users, only for paid ones. You can only get support on InfinityFree is you got permanently suspended.

For starters, I can’t stress this enough:

In your case, the reason was an abuse report we received regarding your domain. What was actually on your site?

they don’t give any reason. i uploaded the site (from hotel) made the ssl cert.and 5 minutes later they suspend and close the account. no reply or any reason.
maybe because i am from Lebanon.

then somebody hacket or blackmailed the account. i use vpn on my browser and my site have no sexual or political issues. but perhaps is bec. the israelis and americans want to sanction any activities from lebanon.

no i contacted directly infinity free but they do not reply so i went to the forum to figure it out.

I just told you the reason.

Also, just because you don’t know or understand the reason doesn’t mean there is no reason. And I firmly reject any accusations that we are doing this for racist reasons. If we wanted to blanket ban countries, we would have done so at signup.

A Hotel Site from Baalbeck. Hotel Jupiter Baalbeck Lebanon.
We are on Tripadvisor, Hotel.com, Expedia group etc…

InfinityFree
Hi,

Your InfinityFree account epiz_29207878 (Website for hotel-jupiter.epizy.com) has been suspended.

Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.

For more information about why your account was suspended, or to have staff review your account for reactivation, please submit a support ticket from your client area.

Hi did you find out anything wrong?
Why we can open Pages on tripadvisor and expedia group if we practice abuse?
please let me know about news from my account.

Please open a ticket from the client area if you have more questions. I can see some details but not do everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.