Sharing share link in Whatsapp with image

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_26665602
http://teknovari.rf.gd

Error Message

Hello;

When I share links of my website in Whatsapp, image and description of my links don’t appear in Whatsapp.
There is no problem on facebook and twitter.
Problem is only in Whatsapp

I did everything that told in the link below properly.

But i cant solve this problem.

How i can solve it?

Thanks
Best regards.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

This is not related to InfinityFree. Please switch this topic over to Informal or comment on the website about the issue.

This is not a issue with InfinityFree, please post this in Informal or attempt to get support from another site related to Whatsapp Support.

This is normal behaviour from whatsapp, it doesn’t for example:
https://www.hn.fyi
But on whatsapp…

Normal and expected behaviour.

Why does everyone say OP to move the topic to informal? He’s asking for support and somehow it’s related to IF.

@musti35 even if a day Whatsup shows site embed , your site will not due to that:

3 Likes

Thank you vey much for your help.

Probably everything is forbidden on IF.
Sitemap generators cant read my website.
Whatsapp cant read too. :frowning:

It’s not forbidden, but restricted due to security issues. You can use custom domain and cloudflare to bypass that security system.

I am beginner in HTML.
I dont know custom domain and cloudflare :frowning:

how can i bypass that security system.?

If you feel comfortable managing your own DNS, you can use Cloudflare to bypass this security system.

If you don’t, you can either switch to premium hosting or accept that this is a limitation of our free hosting.

2 Likes

I tried to Cloudflare. But I got this error.

Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com)

Yes, that’s due to that the Free Plan of CloudFlare doesn’t support subdomain, which is what you’re using now.

You can get a free domain from Freenom first.

Then, we’ll see what’s next.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.