Security Scan Spring4Shell

Website URL

www.eloi.biz

Error Message

Spring4Shell Vulnerability

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Can you please provide some additional information about your request?

3 Likes

Having a look, this vulnerability you’re mentioning seems to be related to Spring, a framework for Java:

Java is not supported on our hosting anyway, so what is the issue you’re facing?

5 Likes

I cant seem to get prepared statement to write to the data base.

What statement? From where? Please be more specific.

Since you linked to a Java issue, I can take a wild guess and assume you’re trying to do it via Java. Unfortunately, you’re likely hitting one or more of these limitations:

You’ll need to use that prepared statement in a PHP script inside your free hosting account. If that’s what you’re doing but it isn’t working, please provide more information.

6 Likes

I am using PHP uploaded to InfinityFree to prepare two statements wich are executed without error but the data does not show up in the mySQL database.

What is your prepared statement? That’s also what we are asking for.

3 Likes

Here you go:

// prepare and bind
$stmt1 = $conn->prepare("INSERT INTO  whales( `id`, `message`,`ip`, `agent`, `SERVER_NAME`, `REQUEST_METHOD`,
       `HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE`, `HTTP_REFERER`, `REQUEST_URI`, `PATH_INFO`, 
      `HTTPS`, `REMOTE_PORT`, `REMOTE_USER`, `SCRIPT_FILENAME` ) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,?, ?, ?,?, ?)");
$stmt1->bind_param("ssssssssssssss", $id, $Summary, $REMOTE_ADDR,$HTTP_USER_AGENT,$SERVER_NAME,
	$REQUEST_METHOD,$HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE, $HTTP_REFERER,$REQUEST_URI, 
	$PATH_INFO,$HTTPS,$REMOTE_PORT,$REMOTE_USER, $SCRIPT_FILENAME);

// prepare and bind
$stmt2 = $conn->prepare("INSERT INTO  whales ( `attachment`,`id`, `message`,`ip`, `agent`, `SERVER_NAME`, `REQUEST_METHOD`,
       `HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE`, `HTTP_REFERER`, `REQUEST_URI`, `PATH_INFO`, 
      `HTTPS`, `REMOTE_PORT`, `REMOTE_USER`, `SCRIPT_FILENAME` ) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,?, ?, ?,?, ?, ?)");
$stmt2->bind_param( "sssssssssssssss", $imgnewfile, $id, $Summary, $REMOTE_ADDR,$HTTP_USER_AGENT,$SERVER_NAME,
	$REQUEST_METHOD,$HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE, $HTTP_REFERER,$REQUEST_URI, 
	$PATH_INFO,$HTTPS,$REMOTE_PORT,$REMOTE_USER, $SCRIPT_FILENAME);

Don’t you execute the statements?

4 Likes

Yes I execute the statements. Are you able to use prepared statements on this site?

Yes, you need to fetch the error messages like this:

if (!$stmt1->execute()){
    echo "Stmt1 error:".$stmt1->error;
}
if (!$stmt2->execute()){
    echo "Stmt2 error:".$stmt2->error;
}
7 Likes

OK thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.