Screenshot Your Homepage

Don’t underestimate yourself; your website is still good. It might be bigger for desktop devices because you designed it mobile-first, but if you can improve it a little it should be better.

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

The design brings me a feeling of nostalgia though it is my first time seeing the website.

4 Likes

Here’s ( one of ) mine.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Following Send website links!

It is open again!

4 Likes

Not necessary imo.

A CS 1.6 Project

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I didn’t post here… Anyway here is my website redesign for I think the third time, with a modern look to it! The design works even for 1080p display, though I designed it on my MacBook…

2 Likes

Is the footer text meant to be dark?

It’s a design choice made by me!

2 Likes

Map Library

2 Likes

heckin massive update (I think), almost done sorting js files, stopped using center html tag and basically the page looks more awesome now
oh and I included some cool 88x31 buttons because why not

3 Likes

Updated index

Thanks to this host (i use it because i don’t have money) i can host my programs and resources to make it available to all to download it, because i really like to help the community making these things. One of my biggests projects that im making thanks to this hosting. :muscle:

1 Like

Also updated map library. Later i will need to change that map quantities.

1 Like
mfw when I can do `flex text-center items-center` in TailwindCSS
4 Likes

I have made web designs without Tailwind, it looks damn cluttered when viewing the source code tbh.

3 Likes

mfw when I can ctrl +a, delete the file, shutdown my PC, and go on with my day

if you have problems, don’t continue doing them. Instead, reevaluate your live choices again! Maybe even go back outside, who knows!

Or… Do some weird CSS thing I forgot about

4 Likes

mfw when I dont give a shit

2 Likes