Screenshot Your Homepage

you better share pictures of your cats

6 Likes

I am pretty bad at website designing in HTML and CSS, but I tried :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’s actually good!

5 Likes

No way you are calling this bad…
It’s pretty cool!

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!
But the website is badly made, for example on some pages I have text overflowing and I have the slightest Idea on how to fix those

2 Likes

Well, I could recommend this topic if you want to learn some tips for quality website design, which was also the same one that inspired to make this topic possible, even though the OP decided to delete their Client Area profile and so I’m gonna post it again:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t call them a homepage, and, I wouldn’t reccomend it on a public forum.

I love it tbh but if you want a little cleaner icons think about switching to heroicons. pure SVG with outline and filled formats in 3 different sizes ( fully open source too ). Tabler has a lot more if you wanna check them out too. ( also converted into a font for application integration )

5 Likes

changed logo (its animated now), added a cool cursor effect, changed the background, the font, and timestamp image resolution a bit.

3 Likes

would you be open to constructive critisism? I noticed a few things that might be confusing for your visitors.

5 Likes

yeah sure

2 Likes

4 Likes

Everyones looks so much better

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate yourself; your website is still good. It might be bigger for desktop devices because you designed it mobile-first, but if you can improve it a little it should be better.

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

The design brings me a feeling of nostalgia though it is my first time seeing the website.

4 Likes

Here’s ( one of ) mine.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Following Send website links!

It is open again!

4 Likes