Request for Account Reactivation and Data Recovery on InfinityFree

Dear InfinityFree Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the reactivation of my account and the recovery of my data, specifically the files and database data associated with my account.

Unfortunately, my account was recently deactivated, and I understand that this action may have been taken due to certain policy violations or other reasons. I deeply regret any unintended violations and assure you of my commitment to adhering to all InfinityFree policies and guidelines moving forward.

I kindly request your assistance in reactivating my account so that I can retrieve my important files and database data. These data are essential for my ongoing projects and business operations.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with guidance on the steps required to resolve any issues related to my account and facilitate the process of data recovery. I am more than willing to cooperate fully and provide any necessary information to ensure the smooth reactivation of my account.

I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity and security of the InfinityFree platform, and I am committed to being a responsible user. If there are any specific actions or conditions I need to meet to reactivate my account, please do let me know, and I will promptly address them.

I value the services provided by InfinityFree and the convenience it offers for website hosting. I am eager to continue using your platform and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response and guidance on the next steps.

Best regards,

Threadles

Account Nale [if0_34725997

Account suspensions are not handled on the forum, you’ll need to open a ticket:

Unfortunately, if the account was deleted, there isn’t anything you can do:

8 Likes

If an account is in the “deleted” state, that’s means it, and all of its contents have been permanently deleted. Make sure you always have your own local backup of stuff, it’s quite helpful.

Also, please don’t share your personal information (like your email address) publicly, it’s almost always a bad idea.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.