Redirecting and supedend

Indiawig.com

redirect and supended my webiste in ifastnet page is showing please take action remove my domain

If you get that error, it means your account is already suspended. You can open a ticket to review your account. But you can’t delete your account immediately. The system will delete it after a certain amount of time if you leave it suspended or closed.

my account is not supended

my domain is supended and redirecting ifastnet please remove the redirecting

It’s working fine for me, can you be more specific about the error?

This my domain indiawig.com openping my domain showing this page iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon

Your domain is not suspended, and it’s not redirecting to iFastNet. Your domain is pointing to Go Daddy’s nameservers and Go Daddy’s IP. There is no way for us to influence what you see on your domain if you don’t point it to our servers.

If you recently changed it, what you’re seeing is DNS cache, which is not something we can fix:

The article has some workarounds you can try.

While your domain name is propagating, please DO NOT do any of the following things (at best they don’t help, at worst it will slow things down):

• Deactivating and reactivating your account.
  • Removing and recreating your domain name.
  • Changing any DNS settings.

For more information about the different reasons why your domain might show a suspension page, please see this article (spoilers: there are a lot more reason than just “the domain is suspended”):

7 Likes

please give my domain at the normal stage please not redirct

Please try clearing your browser cache.

2 Likes

already tryed

We didn’t take your domain and we are not redirecting it.

Your domain is assigned to an active hosting account. It’s not suspended and not redirecting. Your domain is also not pointing to our servers, so nothing you configure on our hosting has any effect.

Whatever is the exact reason you see this issue: we aren’t doing it, and we cannot fix it.

Please consult both of the articles I linked to above.

5 Likes

bytehost is your company

iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon this error

Working fine buddy

I don’t know of any “bytehost”, and “ByetHost” is not our company.

And this solution:

I enabled slow mode on this topic. Please take the time to actually read what has been written here instead of repeating over and over and over again that your website is redirecting (which it isn’t) and that we should fix it (which we can’t).

Just firing the same question over and over again until the issue is fixed is not the way to go about things. If people are giving you advice, please take some time to read it.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.