Redirect email from zoho to my infinityfree

No you can’t, you need wait after the suspended time.

4 Likes

The reason your domain ngac.ro is not working is because the hosting account is suspended. You cannot delete your htdocs directory while the account is suspended, but even if you could, it wouldn’t make your website work.

5 Likes

@Admin can you give please, more details, why hosting account is suspended? Thank you.

You already know why:

5 Likes

But, I think it could be a mistake, or a flood, on the site. There were not so many real humans who accessed the site for so many times, during a day.

These suspensions are automated, so a mistake is unlikely. Being flooded could be a reason.

7 Likes

Can I access my WordPress Dashboard through InfinityFree dashboard, cpanel?

How to reset the password from ngac.ro/wp-admin , from the infinityfree dashboard?

There is no one who knows even the e-mail or username for ngac.ro/wp-admin.

Thank you.

When you are in your website and in /wp-admin there is field called lost your password

And you can reset it

Edit: You don’t know your username and email when you installed wordpres?

Edit2: here is example how you can view your dashboard without login from the wp-admin

after you did those steps you can view which email was used for sign up (in the dashboard)

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t find the person who created the website.

I have attached 3 print-screens with what I can see in “Softaculous Installer”:
It’s regarding ngac.ro, not testngac.rf.gd
Can you tell me please, what I have to do?

Thank you.

I see, well from the MySQL Databases you can see the email which was used, but I’m not sure what about the password. Maybe admin can help you on this one.

You can see the email used for register in phpmyadmin database and click on the table called _options . Sorry that I can’t help you further :pleading_face:

Edit: I’m thinking what will happend if I change the admin email from the phpmyadmin to other and try to restore the password :thinking: I will test that. And will told you if this can work out. Unfortunately this method didn’t worked out (Please Don’t Try it)

2 Likes

It seams that [email protected] is a “system” e-mail address, and it seams that no one has access to it. So, the only way, to reset the password is to change the e-mail address.
How could tat be done, please?

I’d like to correct what you said: the user table has name users in the end. There you can find both email and password for all users on your WordPress website, the latter encoded in the default encryption method used by password_hash; to change it you’ll have to use a MD5 value that will then be converted in a password-hashed value after first login using the new password.

8 Likes

Ohhh you’re correct yes

1 Like

Can you tell me please, as a very beginner how to do it, please? Thank you.

I have access to [email protected] to receive and see e-mails.
Nobody has access to [email protected]
Thank you.

This?

7 Likes

@KangJL excuse me please, I don’t have access to the admin e-mail. Thank you.

Did you read the article?
Admin email can be changed.
So please READ

5 Likes

Adding to what KangJL said, skimming articles or posts is always a bad idea.

What KangJL just shared is a very long piece of article. Yes, the recommended way is by using the admin email, but there’re other ways around. What can be applied here is the last section of using phpMyAdmin. (And as many others mentioned, the admin email can be changed that way.)

You can also just use Softaculous.
Go to Softaculous > Import installations and let it scan for the new install at ngac.ro. Then you could just login at Softaculous without the need to provide a password of any kind.

5 Likes

The guide KangJL shared lists a few different methods to reset the password. I would suggest going with the “Through phpMyAdmin” route. We also have phpMyAdmin, so it should be pretty straight forward to apply those steps here. You can complete those steps to manually reset the password directly in the database.

4 Likes