Redirect email from zoho to my infinityfree

email [email protected] is working.
ngac.ro is not working.
Any ideas, please?

https://www2.verificadns.ro/check.php?domain=ngac.ro

Thank you.

No issue

3 Likes

Thank you, @KangJL, maybe is just loading extremely slow?

Or any other DNS provider of your choice. Using specifically Cloudflare is not necessary. If you’d rather use the DNS service of your domain name provider, then you can use that instead.

4 Likes

What does it mean “Inodes Used:” ?
How can I decrease them?
What will happen when Inodes Used, will go to 100%, they are already 96%? Will the site work any more? Will I have to pay something when reaching 100%? If yes, how much?

Does anyone know why any menu from the site doesn’t work, any more? If for this matter, is not infinityfree responsibility, can anyome tell me please, where I must ask, or how can i find out by myself, why the site doesn’t show the menues and the other details, like before? Thank you.

All of these questions and more are explained in detail in this article:

Please check the knowledge base before posting next time, it contains a lot of useful information.

It’s because you have configured WordPress to use pretty URLs, but have replaced the default WordPress .htaccess rules (which are necessary to make this work).

Please restore the default WordPress .htaccess rules to your .htaccess files to fix this:

Also, generally speaking, specific website functionality not working is always first and foremost your responsibility. Even if it is caused by a hosting problem, the burden is on you to investigate it and confirm that it’s not a code issue, configuration issue, or any other issue out of our control.

7 Likes

In order, to decrease the “Inodes Used” can I delete the htdocs folder, the one circled with red from the next print screen:

Thank you.

The htdocs folder is containing the files of your first website, testngac.rf.gd. If you have copied the contents to your ngac.ro website (so, the domain is not parked), and you no longer need that site, you can remove the htdocs folder as you show.

I’d still recommend taking a backup beforehand, just in case something goes wrong.

7 Likes

Please have a look at the Domains screen in the client area. Is there no domain linked to the main htdocs folder? If so, it’s safe to delete.

6 Likes

Ngac.ro is not working any more.
I whant to delete, the main htdocs folder, because I don’t need it, any more.
I can not do this, because:

Hi,

Your InfinityFree account if0_35869908 (testngac.rf.gd) has been temporarily suspended.

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process limits.

To learn more about the limits, please check the knowledge base articles about the Entry Process limits.

Accounts that hit a daily limit are suspended for 24 hours. After 24 hours, your account will be reactivated automatically.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 23 hours from now.

Please take action to ensure you do not hit the limits of your account again. Accounts that keep hitting the daily limits may be terminated.

To increase the limits, please consider upgrading to premium hosting. Premium hosting has much higher limits than free hosting, and hitting these limits will never result in your account getting suspended. iFastNet can even migrate your data from your free account while the account is still suspended!

Blockquote

Is there any way, so I can delete htdocs, earlier then 20 hours, in order for ngac.ro to work? Thank you.

No you can’t, you need wait after the suspended time.

4 Likes

The reason your domain ngac.ro is not working is because the hosting account is suspended. You cannot delete your htdocs directory while the account is suspended, but even if you could, it wouldn’t make your website work.

5 Likes

@Admin can you give please, more details, why hosting account is suspended? Thank you.

You already know why:

5 Likes

But, I think it could be a mistake, or a flood, on the site. There were not so many real humans who accessed the site for so many times, during a day.

These suspensions are automated, so a mistake is unlikely. Being flooded could be a reason.

7 Likes

Can I access my WordPress Dashboard through InfinityFree dashboard, cpanel?

How to reset the password from ngac.ro/wp-admin , from the infinityfree dashboard?

There is no one who knows even the e-mail or username for ngac.ro/wp-admin.

Thank you.

When you are in your website and in /wp-admin there is field called lost your password

And you can reset it

Edit: You don’t know your username and email when you installed wordpres?

Edit2: here is example how you can view your dashboard without login from the wp-admin

after you did those steps you can view which email was used for sign up (in the dashboard)

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t find the person who created the website.

I have attached 3 print-screens with what I can see in “Softaculous Installer”:
It’s regarding ngac.ro, not testngac.rf.gd
Can you tell me please, what I have to do?

Thank you.

I see, well from the MySQL Databases you can see the email which was used, but I’m not sure what about the password. Maybe admin can help you on this one.

You can see the email used for register in phpmyadmin database and click on the table called _options . Sorry that I can’t help you further :pleading_face:

Edit: I’m thinking what will happend if I change the admin email from the phpmyadmin to other and try to restore the password :thinking: I will test that. And will told you if this can work out. Unfortunately this method didn’t worked out (Please Don’t Try it)

2 Likes