React

Website URL

usamaahmed.site

Error Message

Hello,

My account username: ezyro_35793258 with domain usamaahmed.site was closed because it received less than 5 hits in the last 30 days. The panel shows that I can reactivate it, but whenever I click Reactivate, I get this error:

“An error occurred while trying to reactivate account.”

I tried clearing cache, logging out/in, and using different browsers, but the issue remains. My account is still within the 30-day reactivation window.

Could you please help me reactivate my account?

Thank you.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hello, and Welcome to the InfinityFree Forum @usama67!

Sorry, but we don’t manage ProFreeHost accounts here. You will have to contact ProFreeHost for a resolution.

Sorry to hear that your account was suspended though.

If the account was closed due to inactivity, you might be able to try and fix it by logging in to the control panel. If you go to https://cpanel.ezyro.com and login with your hosting account username and password, that might reactivate your account.

You may also have received an email with a reactivation link. Please make sure to check the spam folder too as those messages tend to get flagged.


Once the account has been reactivated, I recommend that you:

  1. Backup your website files and database.
  2. Remove the domain from your ProFreeHost account.
  3. Create a hosting account with us, and link your domain name to it.
  4. Restore your website from the backup.

That way, your website is hosted with us, so we can actually help solve your issues, because we cannot fix bugs in ProFreeHost’s panel.