Question

Hello so I installed nitropack this is wordpress plugin for boosting performance but for some reason it’s not working and they told me to check if those ip are whitlisted or are they blocked

I think it’s because of the security system we have on free hosting:

I personally use WP Super Cache to enable caching on my WordPress blog, but I don’t know how much difference it’ll make after cache expires on more resource-intensive websites…

7 Likes

So this mean also any cdn would not work is that correct? (For free hosting) Because I also tried gcore.com they only want to setup cname but for some reason it’s not working aswell🥺

1 Like

Only Cloudflare works, and that only if you have your own domain as our subdomains and most second-level domains (not PP.UA and EU.org fortunately) aren’t compatible with it.

5 Likes

CNAME records are supported with subdomains, but not on the root subdomain itself (you can’t point example.rf.gd to a different platform, but you should be able to point record.example.rf.gd somewhere). What exactly is the setup you’re trying to do, and what error are you getting?

6 Likes

Okey. I will try to explain it.

on the first picture there is cname which I already configured

pic1:

pic2:

pic3:

When I activate the plugin it showing it glitched the whole website but it’s showing this in console…

this is in the console

it’s showing on the console but actually the whole website loooks glitched… do you have any ideas…

Edit: I think it’s either they don’t support subdomains, or my second prediction is something with the security wall in infinityfree.

2 Likes

This is expected.

skingsofficial.is-great.org loading resources from cdn.skingsofficial.is-great.org is not allowed

CORS is not allowed on free hosting

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.