Putenv PHP Extension

Hello, i’m installing something and it says that Putenv PHP Extension is required but how do i enable that?

What are you installing exactly? I can’t think of any reason an application would require that extension.

The putenv PHP extension is not available on our servers and cannot be enabled at the moment, sadly.

I’m installing a music website

Is there anyway you could only allow it for that website or something i could do so i don’t need that puntev php

I am not sure either why would you require Putenv PHP extension. Keep in mind that file sharing/hosting and streaming-based services are not allowed on our free hosting.

Our hosting is intended to be used only for static-generated content rather than being used for hosting app-based websites like file storages, page generators and other kinds of these websites.

Warm regards,

Mike

Can you please tell the exact name and version of the script you are trying to install? I can’t verify an issue if I only have a generic description of the script being used.

What i’m trying to install is a music script that i bought. It’s called Youtubify v1.8 and all it allows u to do is litsen to music

So, could u help or?