Problems with the SSL Certificate

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Hello,
I received this message from Wordpress, what do I do?

Error message
Your WordPress address is configured to use HTTPS, but the SSL certificate appears to be invalid.

Talk to your hosting provider about how to resolve this HTTPS issue on your website.

PHP modules perform most of the server tasks that make your website work. All changes must be made by the server administrator.

The WordPress hosting team maintains a list of these recommended and required modules in its manual (open in a new tab).

Attention The optional imagick module is not installed or has been disabled.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Website URL?

Username epiz_28176447

replaydamusica.com

Newly created music blog

Error Message

Hello, I received the Wordpress messages, what to do to solve them?

And the messages are:

Error message
Your WordPress address is configured to use HTTPS, but the SSL certificate appears to be invalid.

Talk to your hosting provider about how to resolve this HTTPS issue on your website.

PHP modules perform most of the server tasks that make your website work. All changes must be made by the server administrator.

The WordPress hosting team maintains a list of these recommended and required modules in its manual (open in a new tab).

Attention The optional imagick module is not installed or has been disabled.

Hello there,

That’s probably because of an incomplete SSL chain since AFAIK there’s still no option to install the root CA certificate for your site here. Though you can simply ignore it, most modern browsers nowadays will automatically fetch the root CA so visitors of your site won’t see any SSL related errors.

You can simply ignore this as well as this is optional and not necessary.

5 Likes

Ignore WordPress Health Check. It’s complains about unimportant things. Unless you see something actually breaks, just take it as informative suggestions and move on.

5 Likes

replaydamusica.com

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.