Problem with starting my web page

I have recently updated my website account, having re-applied for a new SSL certificate.
My InfinityFree username is [email protected]. When I try to load up, I get the
following error message. Can someone please either reply with what I need to do to
get rid of it, or can an InfinityFree worker examine my account, and get rid of the problem
for me, kindly, please?

Welcome Back

There is nothing we can do about this. Microsoft/Google/Mozilla or someone found something they did not like on your site, and are displaying that message. You can add your site to the google search console and see if anything appears.

2 Likes

If Firefox says:

The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

That usually means the currently installed SSL certificate is expired. And checking it myself, it looks like the currently installed certificate expired on the 22nd of March.

I see you’ve already requested a new certificate. However, this certificate is not installed yet.

Please go to the new certificate in the client area, and click the “Install SSL Certificate Automatically” button there. That should replace the currently installed certificate with the new one.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.