Problem with domain

Hello! I have a problem, I the day before yesterday specified your ns, and added the add-on, but the website still opens to the address infection-squad.rf.gd, but not infection-squad.com,you can verify my website, the account?Probably it is necessary to change a home directory? How to make it?? My login fceu_18093089

Some helpful information :

Note that it can take up to 72 hours for your website to become visible due to a process called DNS Propagation. This is unfortunately not something the staff can speed up, although clearing your browser cache and DNS cache can help.

OR

Maybe you created a redirect?

First check if you have created a redirect.

How to do this?

Goto Your panel > redirects > select domain (infection-squad.com) > alter redirects

and check if the domain is being redirected to infection-squad.rf.gd.

If it’s ok from here then check for redirect in the domain panel(from where you registered the domain).

I hope this might be helpful.

Quote From @Admin :

Note that it can take up to 72 hours for your website to become visible due to a process called DNS Propagation. This is unfortunately not something we can speed up, although clearing your browser cache and DNS cache can help.

It looks like your website redirects visitors from infection-squad.com to infection-squad.rf.gd, which is currently not attached to any account. Usually, this is caused by a website being configured to run on a specific domain and redirecting anyone trying to visit it with a different domain.

Can you check the documentation of your script regarding changing the installation URL? It should contain the steps you need to take to fix this problem.