Problem with creating the very first few steps of my website

Hello lads,
I’m having a problem with creating any website, i’m learning wordpress atm and im trying to host the files i downloaded from wordpress.org to here. It’s asking me to create the domain first which i’ve tried but every time i try to go next with step it gives me this error

(Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1. infinityfree. com and ns2. infinityfree .com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the change to take effect. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.)

I’m very new to this, just would like to proceed with the hosting so i could open wp admin and start creating my first website!
TY!

2 Likes

alright i managed somehow to fix that error by completely changing the name of the domain plus that actual website name, i went to the panel but its not giving me the option to upload those files from WP.org
how can i start building my website by WP?

3 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. There are some helpful tutorials here:

This info might also be useful

7 Likes

Thank youuuu <3

2 Likes

No problem. The documentation here is pretty good. If you read the tutorials and follow the instructions you should get it up and running in no time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.