Problem when installing tagdiv composer newspaper 8 plugin

Hi i have installed newspaper 8 wordpress theme, but when i install this tagdiv composer plugin in Wordpress it shows Download failed. cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate. When i searched it in google. a couple of videos shows that this might be due to php.ini problem as it is not defined properly & something needed to be changed in the file. Admin or Anybody please help me in resolving the issue ASAP.

That error means that the plugin is trying to connect to another website or API over HTTPS, but the endpoint does not have a valid SSL certificate.

Were you able to find out what exactly it’s trying to download or connect to? Is it unable to connect to your website or something else?

What kind of php.ini problems were blamed for this? I highly doubt it can be fixed with php.ini changes, but it might explain a bit more about what exactly this plugin is trying to do.

Note that even if you would need to change PHP settings, InfinityFree provides a shared hosting service and you cannot edit php.ini files on shared hosting.

its a wordpress plugin for building pages

@Xceleron said:
its a wordpress plugin for building pages

Yes, I figured that, so I updated my message. Can you please check it again?

I see the message again. have no idea of how to fix it

@Xceleron said:
I see the message again. have no idea of how to fix it

Neither do I without further information. Can you please answer the questions in my previous post?