Website URL
Error Message
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Other Information
Please support
Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.
Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.
Is the address that fails your free subdomain under rf.gd? The link in your post is the members area page, not the website. Could you also tell me what dnschecker.org shows for it, and which internet provider and country you’re in?
I found an article on this error. It says the browser couldn’t look up which server the domain points to. That can be a problem with the domain, which affects everyone. It can also be your device or network returning a wrong answer, and the article says this is most common with free subdomains. Checking your domain on dnschecker.org (record type A) is how you tell the two apart:
If most locations show a red cross, the problem is with the domain itself. If most show a green checkmark and an IP address, the domain works and the cause is on your side. In that case the article suggests running nslookup against your normal DNS server and against 1.1.1.1, and the output of both would help here.
Welcome to the forum.
Unfortunately “Please support” doesn’t really tell us what the problem is.
Are you having problems accessing the infinityfree home page? Or something else?
The article the bot shared provides some troubleshooting steps.
I’d be happy to check some things for you too, but then we need your website URL, not the URL to the members area, and not just an account username.