Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

https://myownfreehost.net

Anyone can create a infinityfree here

1 Like

Anyway I won’t waste my time with you but know that infinityfree is the best free hosting provider you can find.

2 Likes

Netlify is faster because it’s static unlike InfinityFree
InfinityFree is dynamic
Also, you can’t run PHP file with Netlify

4 Likes

So lets stop here?

1 Like

yes, let’s not spend more time here

1 Like

Please no more talking here,This thread was created for a different topic, not for arguments :smiley:

2 Likes

done!

3 Likes

Just left a 5 star review as LoveBug

Thanks guys

7 Likes

Really thank you for making work easier.!

Review

9 Likes

done rating. Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Bruh, you still here lmao

If you’re going to curse everything, I wouldn’t be surprised if you got muted eventually.

This whole program is just amazing! Thank you for helping people make websites for free!!!

6 Likes
How awesome is Infinity Free?
  • I submitted my vote, 5/5!
  • I submitted my vote, 4/5!
  • I submitted my vote, 3/5
  • I submitted my vote, 2/5 (Why so bad, can we help you?)
  • I submitted my vote, 1/5 (Why so bad, can we help you?)
  • I haven’t submitted it yet, but I would rate 5/5!
0 voters
1 Like

Sure, i voted 5⭐

4 Likes

Done, voted 5 star :star::star::star::star::star:

4 Likes

Done. So far, I would like to understand the economic model. Seems very good to be free. I did not install a CMS yet, but I believe it will work fine if I manage to made not too many SQL requests. So my question is what do you guys try to make? Globally, I think that when is free, then you are the product, but I can’t see how.

1 Like

Well, InfinityFree is an amazing service that can only run based off of the revenue from the ads on client area and on the main site. The money from ads allows this service to be free!

5 Likes

We’ve explained the economics in reasonable detail in our KB:

7 Likes

I was trying to be funny and I fail. InfinityFree it’s a wonderful, amazing thing. I’m installing a site now and making some tests ans I’m impressed. Even if I’m having some problems with Let’s Encrypt certificates I believe that I can already say that you have done a wonderful thing. If there’s a way I could help I would be glad to do it. Maybe I can translate in case you guys want a spanish or french version.

6 Likes