Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Well, InfinityFree is an amazing service that can only run based off of the revenue from the ads on client area and on the main site. The money from ads allows this service to be free!

5 Likes

We’ve explained the economics in reasonable detail in our KB:

7 Likes

I was trying to be funny and I fail. InfinityFree it’s a wonderful, amazing thing. I’m installing a site now and making some tests ans I’m impressed. Even if I’m having some problems with Let’s Encrypt certificates I believe that I can already say that you have done a wonderful thing. If there’s a way I could help I would be glad to do it. Maybe I can translate in case you guys want a spanish or french version.

6 Likes

Thanks for the link, one star for you.

1 Like

hi
bye

1 Like

@a_web_programmer, is there any way we can help improve your experience here?

2 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Done with another friend account

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: WARNING ! HOSTING AT InfinityFree CAN BE SUBJECT IN GETTING ACCOUNT SUSPENDED WITHOUT RESOURCES ABUSE OR TERMS OF SERVICES BREACH

Done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done. :metal::laughing:

4 Likes

@Admin Done! But only 4 star.

2 Likes

What can admin improve on?

2 Likes

It’s not really what Admin can improve, but what iFastNet can improve.

2 Likes

Please remember that TrustPilot only allows one account per person, to prevent violation of their TOS, please delete your second account there.
Thanks

1 Like

I’ll definitely do!

5 Likes

Reviewed! :blush:

6 Likes

You guys are doing a great job.

5 Likes

Loving your service. Will try to leave a review.

4 Likes

The InfinityFree is not free completely . I suggest displaying ads on vpannel and etc… panels in exchange for an unlimited hits to InfinityFree :slight_smile: bot i know its impossible :joy: just chenge the name of your domain to Infinitydemo

1 Like