Planning to go for paid hosting for e-commerce site

Very happy with the free hosting, im interested in your paid hosting as I will need to host an e-commerce site and wondered what are your thoughts on the suitability of your paid hosting and if you can recommend something that is easy to setup like a good plugin for wordpress possibly ?

thank you.

WodPress with WooCommerance is good for beginners, especially on premium.

If you know HTML and CSS, OpenCart may be for you (Needing a bit of config to get setup here due to permissions)

ZenCart (Or related) from Softaculous are also good starts here.

I recommend creating your site on free hosting, than once you are satisfied, upgrade your account.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

If you @appletechcentre are willing to pay for hosting, my question why Infinityfree ?
There are companies out there with dedicated support and lot cheaper with tons of features.

Prove it

1 Like

We provide our service for free, how can you get any cheaper than that?

And if you’re talking about iFastNet, they do have dedicated support and they do have tons of features. And they have a plan for as little as $20 per year, which is about as cheap as it gets.

2 Likes

Probably to test the site before putting it live. It’s a smart idea and saves you money.

But this is free. Unless you know of a service that pays you to host a website with them (Please let me know!), this doesn’t make sense.

Well, this is free, exactly how much do you expect? If you want more features, you have to pay more.

1 Like

i was reading this thread Hey u admin why the hell are you deleting my topics

6743278 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So what was your conclusion

@Greenreader9 @KangJL
U see Infinityfree is a type of hosting where if 100 people visit your site You will get a warning message of resources.
Again this free word has lot i mean a lot of terms and conditions attached, i mentioned that it already on this forum.
Again if you see provides like bluehost, GoDaddy, namecheap, hostgator etc etc although they are not free they are 100% reliable and will give peace of mind, you can call their support to get instant assistant.
Yes i will say infinite free is for a very basic to basic sites with only a few visitors every month!
But if you wish to upgrade it will cost you more. So switch…

A lot of users here i saw they use wordpress and as its php it uses a lot of resources here just setting up is a lot, forget visitors and you will recieve notification and also your account may be suspended if you ignore.
There are wp specific hosting platforms, with a lot of customisation and features so ?

You still did not answer

As for

You can use page rules to mitigate the effect. The key thing is to stop ranting and instead find ways to work around it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.