phpMyAdmin loading issues

Hi there, new user here. I’ve been having trouble with phpMyAdmin off and on for a few days where the pages just don’t seem to load.

In the screenshot, I had clicked through menus to try to add a column to a table’s structure. When I got to the form to enter the details for that column, the interface only seems to load partway. Some selection menus/textboxes aren’t there, and the “Go” button isn’t there either.

It seems like this happens sporadically - usually everything works as expected. But then from time to time, some pages don’t load at all unless I refresh (F5) them several times, some attempts to browse tables will experience similar “interruptions,” and then there are times where the page doesn’t seem to load all the way (as in the screenshot above).

If it matters, I’m using Google Chrome.

@kevinmd88 said:
Hi there, new user here. I’ve been having trouble with phpMyAdmin off and on for a few days where the pages just don’t seem to load.

screenshot — Postimages

In the screenshot, I had clicked through menus to try to add a column to a table’s structure. When I got to the form to enter the details for that column, the interface only seems to load partway. Some selection menus/textboxes aren’t there, and the “Go” button isn’t there either.

It seems like this happens sporadically - usually everything works as expected. But then from time to time, some pages don’t load at all unless I refresh (F5) them several times, some attempts to browse tables will experience similar “interruptions,” and then there are times where the page doesn’t seem to load all the way (as in the screenshot above).

Have you tried clearing the cache and retrying?
PHPMyAdmin works perfectly for me, also on Chrome.

@kevinmd88 said:

screenshot — Postimages

I’m hoping you are doing it wrong try browser first CREATE a DB then add value

I cleared cache 3x and it didn’t help, however apparently resetting chrome with “Restore settings to defaults” fixed it. Thank you

@kevinmd88 said:

I cleared cache 3x and it didn’t help, however apparently resetting chrome with “Restore settings to defaults” fixed it. Thank you

You are welcome, and you even helped us by saying which function fixed that, so that we know another solution to the problem if anynone else got the same problem. Thanks.

Bump
If you’re mainly getting at why there’s no left navigation pane?
Mine doesn’t either — I think that’s how it is.